Who we are
Our website address is: https://harriettubmanmural.com.
What we collect and store
This site was built using WordPress, Woocommerce, PayPal and USPS. By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors. We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information is used to save products to your cart, process your order and ship your merchandise.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your questions and requests
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example PayPal processes payments and USPS provides shipping services. We do not share your information with any third party that is not essential to capturing, processing and delivering your order. We do not sell your information.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.